We take our responsibilities to all our stakeholders very seriously and our commitment is regularly reviewed according to objective criteria within the scope of comprehensive certifications.
ISO 9001:2015 certification is a matter of course for us, as is our dedication to safeguarding the health and safety of our employees (BS OHSAS 18001:2007).
Our commitment to sustainable business practices is by no means limited to the standards required for ISO 14001:2015 certification, and can be seen in specific measures we have taken throughout the business.
- 95% of our finished products are delivered by rail
- Our recycling efforts result in annual carbon emissions reduction of 2,000 tonnes
- Our entire production site was thermally renovated between 2009 and 2011
Our Integrated Management System (IMS) is subject to continuous improvement, with the following goals:
- Achieving the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Boosting employee satisfaction
- Minimizing environmental impact
- Avoiding workplace accidents and promoting preventive medical care
- Good relations with authorities and local residents
- Facilitating a healthy work-life balance